Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Taco Dip


Taco Dip

Serves 4-6.

I can't believe I've never posted this on my blog before, given how frequently it's made in my house and among my circle of friends.  Not that it's anything fancy or new-and-improved, and most of you have probably had it and/or made it.  But it's a party classic and, simple may it be, people devour it.  Make a double batch for your new party.  Heck, make TWO double batches.  It'll get eaten.
Source: not sure where I found it first, but it's Sarah that's best known for making it   :)

1 (8-oz.) block cream cheese, softened
1 can no-bean chili
Shredded cheddar cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a pie plate or other baking dish.  Top with chili and then with shredded cheddar cheese. 
Bake for 20-25 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly and dip is heated through.

My three brothers and The Mr. showing their approval of Taco Dip.  (This photo is from the summer of 2007 -- boy does time fly!)


No comments:

Post a Comment