Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Baby Clothes



Baby Clothes

As one might expect, I've been a little consumed with all things baby lately.  And along with the new responsibilities of actually taking care of our wee one, I've found myself drawn to the sewing machine to churn out some fun little things for her to wear too. 

The picture above is on the day we brought her home from the hospital, so I guess I should correct my statement above and say that I was first drawn to this new craft back when I was pregnant.

I've made some Christmas shirts...


A fun little elephant for one of Macey's boyfriends...


And a birthday shirt for Macey's boyfriend's older sister...  :)


Here's one that should fit her soon...


Go Bucks!


66 days until Christmas... but who's counting?
(Thank you to Mimi for the knit hat!  She's also into crafts...)


No comments:

Post a Comment