Friday, October 7, 2011

Foodbuzz: Godiva Coffee


Foodbuzz: Godiva Coffee

As a member of Foodbuzz, I had the opportunity to test out Godiva's fall coffee flavors: Pumpkin Spice and Caramel Pecan Bark.  I was very excited about this one.  I love my morning coffee and I love all things fall (if you haven't gathered that already...), so this was RIGHT up my alley.

I drink my coffee black.  For whatever reason, I drink my iced coffee with flavored creamer.  I got into drinking my hot coffee with flavored creamer while pregnant, but then my tastebuds reverted back to pre-pregnancy once little Macey joined us outside the womb.  Anyway, I'm getting away from intended goal.  The coffee.  The Godiva coffee.

The fall flavors were fabulous, but I especially enjoyed the Pumpkin Spice flavor.  It had a smooth coffee flavor, but a strong pumpkin spice flavor, which I really enjoyed.  Paired with pumpkin bread (or pumpkin pound cake or pumpkin cookies or pumpkin delight!!!) and a good friend, it was the perfect way to start my day.

This is a coffee flavor that I will hate to say goodbye to come winter, and will welcome again next fall.  And in between?  I guess I will just have to test out some of Godiva's other flavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment