Thursday, April 8, 2010

Starbucks Pike Place Roast



Starbucks Pike Place Roast

I'll admit that I'm typically pretty cheap when it comes to coffee. I buy the big cans to make coffee at home. I once bought the wrong style of coffee filters and "made them work" because I didn't want to just throw them away. I cringe at the thought of spending $4 on something I could easily make at home for about $0.04 (And actually save time when you factor in the lines at those places!). I don't use sugar. I don't use milk. And I don't use flavored creamers. Okay, so maybe those last ones are simply preference. I'm not THAT cheap. :) I like it black; I got that from my mama.

Every once in a while, I'll buy a special BAG (which is important to note, because typically the bags offer less coffee and are, therefore, you got it, more expensive in the end) of flavored coffee. I started something I like to call "Flavored Coffee Fridays." And, simple to understand, I make flavored coffee on Fridays... from a small, special, bag that costs about the same price as my large, industrial can. I get excited about Flavored Coffee Fridays. The Mr., while not as enthralled with the occasion, lets me a kick of it. I get a kick out of a lot of little things. (Such as receiving this BAG of Starbucks Pike Place Roast FREE from BzzAgent!):

And they also gave me a free bag of Caffe Verona, another great coffee!

I must admit: This was good coffee. And since I strayed from my typical allowance of special coffee on Fridays only, I started to feel a little spoiled by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment