Friday, April 23, 2010

Would This Interest You?



We've been living with my parents for two weeks now. And it's great. We also lived with them for a short period of time before moving into our apartment and that went well too. Really, it did. People shoot me questionable looks if it comes up that we're living with the 'rents. Looks that read,

How do you do it?
Don't you get on each other's nerves?
I could never do that...
That's kinda weird.

But I assure you, it's not. I've always had great relationships with my family. And they adore The Mr., so that's taken care of too. I mean, we're getting spoiled with home-cooked meals, friends to share a bottle of wine with, and a hot tub out back, all the while knowing we have a new place to move into that we worked hard for... only a month away.

But as I tend to do, I'm straying from the main point of this post.

I keep telling my mom I'm going to start cooking to help with the weekly meals. And I really do plan on it. But I haven't. Yet. And the blog is suffering. One idea I had way back when was to include some travel-related posts, with focus on food and restaurants of the area. I set it aside after I realized I had enough food content to keep me busy. But now that things have slowed down, it's on my mind again.

Would you be interested in this? Please vote at the top of the page. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment