Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Country Bob's Meatloaf

Country Bob's Meatloaf

Serves 4.

Meatloaf doesn't photograph well. Or I need to find a better way to do it. I almost didn't even post this picture, because... well.. it just doesn't look very good! But I promise that it tastes a lot better than it looks! Trust me, please! :)

Country Bob's entered our lives when I received a coupon in the mail for a free bottle of their All-Purpose sauce. The Mr. fell in love with it, going through bottles fast. Because his raves seemed worthy of praise, I sent a quick e-mail to Country Bob himself (or the unknown secretary who reads his mail) telling him how well his sauce had gone over. A few weeks later, a package arrived on my doorstep -- a gift pack from Country Bob! We received a brand new bottle of the All-Purpose sauce, along with their "spicy" All-Purpose sauce and some All-Purpose seasoning salt. The Little Lady loves meatloaf, so when I saw a meatloaf recipe incorporating our new favorite condiment and seasoning, I just had to give it a try!

1-1/2 lbs. ground beef
1/2 c. chopped onion
12 saltine crackers, crushed
3/4 c. Country Bob's All Purpose Sauce
2 eggs, beaten
1/4 t. pepper
1 T Country Bob's Seasoning Salt
1/4 c. milk

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix all ingredients together and place in a baking pan in the shape of a loaf (or 4 mini loaves, as shown above). Bake for one hour.

A Note From The Little Lady: If you don't have Country Bob's products, don't feel left out. Simply replace the CB's sauce with any BBQ sauce and the CB's seasoning with a different All-Purpose seasoning of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment