A dear friend made this and brought it over as dessert for our shared family dinner. It was delicious and loved by all. A beautiful and tasty autumn treat!
Source: Real Simple
- 1/2 pound white chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup miniature pretzels
- 1/2 cup candy corn
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang on 2 sides.
- Heat the chocolate in a double boiler or medium heatproof bowl set over (but not in) a saucepan of simmering water, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- Spread the chocolate in the prepared pan and sprinkle with the pretzels, candy corn, and dried cranberries. Chill until firm, about 1 hour.
- Remove the bark from the pan and break into pieces.