It's the day after Thanksgiving! Are you ready to start baking for Christmas?? Last Christmas, I featured "The 12 Days of Christmas Cookies," and here they are. Let's be honest, baking in your PJs all day sounds much better than fighting the crowds of Black Friday. :)
1. Holiday Spritz - a holiday classic.
2. Tri-Chocolate Chip Cookies - a favorite made even better with additional chocolate
3. Raisin Cashew Drops - bite-sized bliss
4. Ginger Molasses Cookies - soft and chewy with a touch of holiday spice
5. Almond Tassies - these were my father-in-law's favorite!
6. Christmas Cut-Outs - a little extra work, but usually the first to leave the cookie tray
7. Chocolate Chip Coconut Macaroons - a sweet bite for the coconut lovers
8. Grammy's Chocolate Cookies - for those who really like chocolate
9. Cookies 'n Cream Fudge - America's favorite twistable cookie, swirled into white fudge
10. Peanut Blossom Cookies - these make my mouth water
11. Andes Mint Brownies - traditional brownies with a crackly mint topping
12. Thumbprints - a cute cookie with a cute name
Other cookies that deserve honorable mention: