Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Pub


The Pub
19304 Detroit Road
Rocky River, Ohio
440.356.6933
http://www.luvthepub.com/pub_rocky_river.html


The Pub is a convenient stroll from where The Mr. and I reside, so we've been there on multiple occasions. We decided to check out their Friday all-you-can-eat perch fry. Got the picture below from Google, as I forgot to take one of the exterior myself.




What we ate:
All-You-Can-Eat Perch Fry, $7.99

The Pub resides in the old Beachcliff Theater and is modeled after a British gastropub. It's a comfortable environment with good prices, decent food, and a wide variety of beers to choose from. Since The Mr. had to work the night shift, we passed on brews, but enjoyed the perch fry out on the patio. By the looks of it, I wasn't sure how impressed I'd be, but it was actually pretty good. For $7.99, it was definitely worth it. The tartar sauce was awesome. Definitely made it for me. Fries were... average. Not salty enough and kinda potato-y, but some people go for that kinda thing.

I like The Pub because it's close to us and I enjoy myself there. It's a nice option for an inexpensive meal and a good beer. Oh, and the servers all wear kilts.

No comments:

Post a Comment