Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Nacho Chicken


Nacho Chicken

Serves 2 (easily doubled, tripled, etc.).

Anyone can do this. It's quick; it's easy; it can be prepared ahead of time. When I served this to The Mr. he said with excitement, "Wow! What's THIS??" And while eating, "Wow! This is so good! How'd you make this?" I had to chuckle to myself as I explained, with complete honesty how I "made this." What I thought was a throw-together attempt to put something on the table quickly turned into an addition to the regular rotation. So, give this recipe to your husband when he's in charge of dinner with the kids. Or, heck, give it to one of the kids themselves. They'll be able to make it... and they'll like it.

2 chicken breasts
1 can condensed cream of cheddar soup
1 c. salsa
1 c. crushed tortilla chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine chicken, cheddar soup, and salsa in a baking dish. Cover with foil.
Bake for 1 hour.
During the last 15 minutes, remove foil and top with crushed tortilla chips.
Serve with mexican rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment